FC−101Net is a compact 2−channel Dante™ decoder with 2 balanced mono audio outputs. It enables connecting non−Dante devices, such as amplifiers and powered speakers, to a Dante network and enables volume control. FC−101Net is powered over Ethernet from any standard PoE providing network switch.
Dante Network Interface.
- Dante Network Interface.
- PoE Acceptor.
- Interoperability — Supports AES67 and Dante allowing high–performance interoperability between IP–based audio networking systems.
Interoperability — Supports AES67 and Dante allowing high–performance interoperability between IP–based audio networking systems.
- Input — 2 Dante channels on an RJ–45 connector.
- Outputs — 2 balanced mono audio on a 3–pin terminal blocks.
- Output Volume Control.
- Versatile Control — Via the Dante IP control matrix and Kramer Protocol 3000 via RS–232 connection.
- Professional, Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology — Includes the latest generation 32–bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter. Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz.
For more information about Decorder please contact : email@example.com